Do as my wife says and learn to be a good little fucktoy Part Two

 

I grabbed my wife by the back of her hair, and with my free hand pushed down my sweats. My wife play-struggled as I forced her head to my cock.

“You barely sucked my cock at all last night, you little tease,” I said. “Show this whore what a good little cocksucker you can be.”

I looked over at Sylvia. Her eyes were locked onto my wife’s lips around my cock. Sylvia started to squirm a little, then spread her legs. Her hand slowly started to rub her clit as she watched us.

I pushed the back of my wife’s head, forcing every inch of my cock down her throat and holding it. Sylvia bit her lip and started rubbing herself faster. I let out a groan, then eased up my hand. My wife gasped for air, a stream of spit spilling over my cock.

“That’s a good little fucktoy,” I said. This woman could make me cum so hard. “Stand up and show her what a slutty little body you have.”

My wife smiled and locked eyes with Sylvia as she stripped. Sylvia pushed her pants all the way off, giving us a full view of her pussy. One of her hands was starting to grope her left tit as her right hand kept touching her clit.

“Come here,” I told my wife as I pulled her back towards me, guiding her hips backwards. We were now both facing Sylvia, my wife straddling my legs. I guided her down on my cock and had her sit on my lap. “That’s a good girl.”

The affirmation to my wife made our audience moan. Someone else really wanted to be a good girl.

I whispered into my wife’s ear, “Do you want her to lick your pussy, fucktoy?”

I could feel how much my wife liked the idea from the squeeze of her cunt. She was in full sub space now.

“Why don’t you be a good little whore and crawl over here?” I asked.

Sylvia stood up and started to walk towards us.

“I said crawl.”

She stopped sheepishly, then dropped to all fours. I spread my legs, forcing my wife’s legs to spread wider. Sylvia crawled in between our knees.

“Would you like to taste my wife’s pussy, whore?”

“Yes… Yes Sir,” she said.

I didn’t actually ask to be called Sir, but my cock loved the sound of it.

She traced kisses along the inner thigh of my wife, getting closer and closer to her pussy. I stayed as still as I could, and my wife slowed down to a calm grind, almost as if she was worried about startling Sylvia.

Sylvia, though, knew how to be a subservient pussy-eating whore. She had her tongue stroking up and down, occasionally sliding far enough down to tease my cock. One of her hands was behind my balls, her other hand was around my wife’s clit.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned. “What a good little whore.”

With that, she started to tease my asshole with her fingertip. I couldn’t string two words together, and could only let out a deep moan that started as the word fuck.

My wife grabbed Sylvia by her hair, prying Sylvia’s lips away from my cock and her pussy.

“Do you want to fuck my husband, whore?” she asked.

I nearly cummed inside of her. The only thing holding me back was knowing that she wanted to see me fuck this cute little whore as hard as I could.

Sylvia nodded.

“Please fuck me like a dirty little whore,” she said.

“Stand up,” my wife said.

I’m not sure who she directed that to. But first Sylvia stood up, then her. My wife pulled her away from the love seat and back towards the bedroom, at the same time removing Sylvia’s top. If I was going to fuck her, I’d also need to follow them. It wasn’t a hard decision.

My wife positioned herself in the center of the pillows, leaning her back against the headboard and spreading her legs.

“If you want to get fucked, you need to keep using that mouth on me, whore,” she said.

Sylvia climbed onto the bed and in between my wife’s legs, immediately going down on her again. Sylvia’s ass was now pointing up, her pussy spread. I flashed back to my wife holding the same pose the night before, and tried to wrap my head around what was happening.

Then I decided to stop thinking and just enjoy it, pushing my cock inside the tight little cunt of the whore I used to call Sylvia. It immediately made me groan.

“Don’t you dare stop using your tongue, whore,” my wife said.

I decided to drive the point home, grabbing Sylvia by the back of her head and pushing her face deeper into my wife’s cunt. I pushed with my other hand against her back, pinning her in between us. Each thrust of my cock forward pushed through her body, pushing her into my wife. I was using her like a sex toy, a strap-on whore that licks when told to.

“Fuck,” I said. “I’m going to cum.”

Sylvia stopped licking for a second.

“Please,” she said.

“Please?” my wife asked.

“Inside,” Sylvia panted. “May he please cum inside of me?”

That nearly forced the issue. Hearing her beg made me want to fill her right then and there.

My wife grinned.

“Do it,” she said. “Fill this whore with cum.”

It was the nastiest thing my cute, shy, eager wife had ever said. I could feel my cock throbbing inside of Sylvia as I came.

“My turn,” my wife said.

I wasn’t sure what she meant, it was going to be a while before I was hard again. But then I got it as she crawled over to my cock and licked the cum and Sylvia’s pussy juices off of me.

Then she rolled Sylvia over and started licking her. Her fingers pushed inside of Sylvia, greedily trying to pull my cum out of Sylvia’s pussy and into her mouth. It took me a moment to realize she wasn’t swallowing. She crawled back up, forced Sylvia’s mouth open, and drooled my cum into her mouth before kissing her. ( Part Three )

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

A life-changing high school blowjob [MF] PART TWO

Hooking Up With My Sister's Best Friend on our Family Vacation PART TWO

The health insurance premium calculator has many benefits