Just a Forbidden Fruit part two

 

“Sorry ladies but I really need to pee,” I said. They were both laying on me so they'd have to move so I could go. I figured this was my best shot, since it was still dark. The bathroom was to the right, which was where Ali was, so I needed to turn towards her to go to the bathroom. I stood up and did my best to conceal it with my hands as I headed to the bathroom. I didn’t look at her face as I got up so I couldn’t be sure if she saw anything but I secretly hoped she had.

I started to pee and thankfully this helped bring it down some but I had a bigger problem. My briefs were soaked in precum. I didn't even realize how much I was leaking until then. “Fuck” I thought. I did my best to clean them off and made a mental note to hide them deep in the laundry basket so Kate wouldn’t see anything.

I came out and headed back to the couch and by this point Ali and Kate were cuddled in together laying sideways with Ali’s butt pointing towards me. I didn't say anything and simply sat down next to Ali. Not wanting to have them get up again for me to get in and certainly not about to cuddle up behind her. I grabbed some blanket and purposefully lifted it a little higher than needed to get a quick peek at her butt perched out. Still, sitting upright while they spooned. My thoughts started to get the best of me again and I slowly slid down, moving closer to a lying position but not spooning her quite yet. Then the movie did me a favor, the tense ending scene had the girls terrified and cuddling even closer. It was the perfect excuse for me to be scared and cuddle in. I went for it. Pressing my body against hers, my crotch right on her butt. She didn't even flinch. Her perfect butt against my cock instantly got me hard again. I worried what she would do but I was too horny to care at this point and doubted she would react too harshly to it. What she did next nearly made me cum.

She slowly began to move her butt side to side, in the most faint way so Kate wouldn't notice. Then she slowly pushed back against me, pushing my crotch against her more. I could feel my cock throbbing at this point. I actually worried I would cum in my pants, that's how turned on I was. Sadly, the movie came to an end.

“Thank god that's over” Kate released as she started to sit up. “I fucking hate scary movies.”

“Oh come on, I loved it.” Responded Ali.

I wondered if she was secretly talking to me.

“Yeah I enjoyed it quite a bit too.” I added.

Hoping she was on my same page.

“Well, I'm exhausted. It's bedtime.” Kate said and got up. Ali got up right behind her. I stayed sitting, with the blanket on giving myself some time to go down. The girls headed upstairs and after a bit I headed to the kitchen to grab a glass of water before bed.

Suddenly I heard some steps coming down. I felt my heart race hoping it was Ali. It was.

“Hey” she cheerfully exclaimed as she reached for a glass for herself and began filling it by the fridge.

You could sense the sexual tension immediately.

“Hey!” I responded.

Not waiting to push anything I decided not to add any more innuendos on how much I enjoyed the movie.

I finished my glass and awkwardly thought of how to say goodnight to her. She beat me to it. Walked over towards me.

“Thanks again for having me, I'm going to bed.” she said as she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me much tighter than usual. Her scent again driving me wild.

She released and walked towards the stairs. My eyes instantly peering towards her ass in those shorts. She glanced back just as I was staring, winked at me, clearly catching me staring and letting out another, “night” and a smile. Read more...

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

A life-changing high school blowjob [MF] PART TWO

Hooking Up With My Sister's Best Friend on our Family Vacation PART TWO

The health insurance premium calculator has many benefits